MEET YOUR MASTER LASH TRAINER, NICOLE
If you are aspiring to join the lash industry or looking to enhance your technique as a lash technician, consider the NIXLASH Lash Academy. Learn with NIXLASH in a positive and collaborating environment where you can network with others in the industry and establish your footprint.
Nicole has over 6 years of experience in the industry and has successfully introduced over 20 lash entrepreneurs, instilling them with business acumen, self direction, and confidence.
Our Lash Academy is different from others. We tailor our curriculum around your learning style and your pace. When you enroll with us, we will identify your strengths and weaknesses, and help you focus on the attributes that will bring you success. Since we take an individualized approach, this ensures that your learning will be highly optimized to help you develop quickly and in the most efficient ways possible.
You will be learning advanced lashing techniques, business acumen, interpersonal skills, and independence so that you can pave a solid foundation for your career.
Why train with NIXLASH?
Nicole has the following attributes that will ensure your training is highly effective:
1. Advanced training and mastery in eyelash extensions
2. Willingness to help you succeed no matter what
3. Communication with students and on-going support after the academy
4. Potential career opportunities
The ideal student will have:
1. A positive attitude
2. The willingness to work hard even through failure
3. The ability to focus for extended periods at a time
4. Communicating strengths and struggles to allow for mentorship
5. The ability to collaborate with other peers
If you are interested in enrolling in the NIXLASH Lash Academy, please email [email protected] and include the following:
1. Email header: NIXLASH Lash Academy Application
2. Your full name
3. A brief description of your interest and/or experience in the lash industry
4. Your work location if applicable (home, salon, etc)
5. Your interest level and needs with on-going mentorship and support
6. A resume is favourable but not required.
We look forward to your application!
- NALA (National Association of Lash Artists) Accreditation
- NALA Education Conference Attendee
- SUGARIN Classic Eyelash Extensions
- TheLashBrand (formerly MLASHBAR PRO) Advanced Classic Lash Training
- Lash Lift Certification